Top Quality Seafood Products
East Coast Seafood Group (ECSG), established in 1981, celebrates an incredible anniversary milestone of 40 years in seafood. The company is proud to continue diversification plans and strategic focus on processed seafood and value-added product lines for distribution in North America, Europe, and Asia. We've built an unrivaled reputation as a global leader in North American lobster, North American scallops, and finfish. Through our North American live lobster procurement division, we remain one of the largest buyers of live lobster in the world for processing operations and wholesale distribution. Operating globally, East Coast Seafood provides a diversified line of top-quality seafood to the foodservice, retail and direct-to-consumer markets.
Our corporate headquarters reside in a 66,000 square foot building on a working waterfront in Massachusetts, with new state-of-the-art lobster processing lines, placing lobster and scallop processing under one roof. This dual production remains an incredible benefit to the company's broad customer base and offers production innovations to complement the companies' seafood appetizers and entrée offerings. In addition, the company is also producing an expanded fish species line that includes popular fish types in commodity packs and value add marinades/dry rubs. This program is an exciting part of our overall diversification as a company, as consumers enjoy increased seafood protein in their diets.
The East Coast Seafood Group portfolio of seafood companies includes but is not limited to East Coast Seafood, Seatrade International, Salt & Sky, and Myseafood.
• Headquartered in New Bedford, MA (USA largest fishing port by landed value)
• Proudly named a Top 15 North American Seafood Supplier
• More than 40 years as a leader in the seafood business
• Procuring lobster and scallops directly from the boat
• Committed to supplying high-quality seafood and company-wide BRC certification
• Offering MSC CoC certified state-of-the-art production facilities
• Producer of private-label and branded value-added CPG products